Wednesday, June 23, 2010

On the Web

My website has had a face-lift! Please check it out and tell me what you think. I am much happier and am actually excited. There are not any images yet but there will be soon. I am still putting the negatives together etc. Fun fact: the background of my site is a texture I made from my favorite portrait of my maternal grandparents. It has always been special and though my work deals more primarily with my psyche these days I wanted to recognize that I first began documenting my family. I still plan this summer to start my archives. Does anyone know of a good, free museum software. I would really like to have a copy of Past Perfect but it is like 700 bucks.

me on the web even further: www.aleciawallsphotography.com

Oh and I posted an ad in the Memphis Flyer for models. I have a new project brewing.

copy the link and volunteer:
http://memphis.memphisflyer.com/Volunteers/female-photography-student-wants-to-photograph-everyday-women-needs-models/2915058

Off to sleep.

No comments: